at Spice Money
Join Spice Money and Make a Difference
Help the underserved section of the society thrive and prosper
Spice Money is on a Mission Mode of providing jobs to the underserved society in India. If you dream of making a difference, help build the nation and bridge the digital divide Spice Money is the place to be. Join us and help write the fintech success story!
We offer competency-based training in the technical and behavioral categories. Training is provided for new recruits in various technologies to equip them with all the skills needed to perform to their best. Excellent management development programs are organised and undertaken by the gurus in the fintech industry.
Several programs are hosted from time to time to ensure that each individual has the required competencies to carry out the job responsibility and more to the best of their potential.
Knowledge sharing activities/sessions are also prevalent both informally and formally through communication channels, Share Your Knowledge Sessions, Cross-Departmental Teams etc.
This and more! Performance management is of optimum priority at Spice Money. Its’ importance is highlighted by the Performance Management System which accurately reflects performance at all levels. The rewards and recognition, whether monetary or non-monetary, are driven completely by merit. This is evident in the high retention of Intellectual resources which the company enjoys today.
Swift career growth opportunities and recognition is given through performance based annual increments, increased responsibility etc.
We platform the best pay practices in the industry.
Letting loose is our philosophy! Though colossal attention is focused towards work, we ensure that employees enjoy their fair share of fun and frolic. Cultural events, sports and adventure activities, and a host of other initiatives are a part and parcel of life here. Onsite events are organised from time to time. Latent talents are discovered at these meets and individuals and teams are given an equal opportunity to showcase and bring out there creative side.
We have a dedicated club known as "Fun Committee" that conducts various activities. The club is chaired and managed by the employees themselves…they have the power to decide what activities, event etc. suit them best.
The sky is not the limit HERE! You can achieve all you aspire for and more.
Emphasizes of the organisation and its culture is towards encouraging growth by learning, to help drive each and every employee to excel in their individual capacities and as team players.
The opportunities are limitless and you are given the key to explore avenues that best suit your individual needs. Various career paths exist at different levels of the organisation. Your aptitude and experience will charter the path of success that you take and the speed at which you reach your desired destination.
- Hands-on Experience required on Oracle SQL / PL SQL development (DBA profiles to be excluded).
- Database Development, Design, Modeling and Management.
- Reading and Writing SQL Scripts and PL/SQL Code.
- Maintaining and delivering the information as per business user expectations. Experience with databases (Oracle / SQL / MY SQL)
- Operational Support and Upkeep - To ensure timely delivery of Web systems through operational support and responsible for upkeep of the system
- Security & OWASP understanding Should be conversant with tools like Temper Data, YSlow etc.
- Create and develop reports, support in ETL process for the reports.
- Exposure to Google BigQuery, Java, R Shiny, Tableau, Google Compute, Tableau, Python/ R, machine learning, dashboarding would be required
- Strong in Java, Hibernate 2.0 or above, Spring Boot, Other latest backend technologies,
- WebServices – REST / SOAP.
- Working Knowledge of IDE - Netbeans / Eclipse, Well versed with CI / CD processes.
- Working knowledge of Integration/aggregation solutions/ financial services.
- Experience with databases (Oracle / SQL / MY SQL)
- Develop and deliver mobile application (B2C product) using Java / Kotlin and latest Android APIs, designing patterns, responsive design – for various screen sizes.
- Knowledge of libraries like Dagger 2, Rx Java, Butterknife will be a big plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Must have knowledge of Basic design patterns (MVVM/MVP)